We now have Command Email which is the default email service that will send emails from applets like SmartPlans, Campaigns, Opportunities and more. Each associate receives 5,000 email sends per month at no charge, though you can upgrade your Command Email subscription, if you need more emails for the month. As the month progresses there is an email report that updates with metrics which provides insight into how many emails or what percentage of emails sent on your behalf have been clicked, opened, replied-to, unsubscribed, etc. You will also be able to view the contacts within each metric/category. This will provide insight into things like which clients unsubscribed from an agents' Command emails and where they unsubscribed from.
- Once you start getting close to reaching your 5,000 email limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly email usage.
- If you hit your limit, you have the ability to upgrade your email subscription for the month, in the KW Marketplace, which will give you the ability to send more emails that month.
- Learn how to make changes to your Command Email subscription.
- Command Email monthly limits do not roll over to the next month, if you don't use the full 5,000 (or the email limit from your upgraded subscription).
- Your Command Email subscription (the email limit) will reset on the 1st of every month.
To track your Command Email engagement:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Reports icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the Email tab at the top of the page.
4. At the top of the page, there is a color code legend, which explains all of the color designations you will see on the report below and gives you an high level idea of which applet is getting the most traction (or not). There is also an Applet filter that allows you to narrow the results of the report to a specific set of emails, based on the applet they were sent from.
5. At the top right of the report, click the month field to select the year and month for which you want to view the report metrics.
6. Within each of the Delivery and Engagement metrics, click the View Details link which will show the specifics around these metrics.
7. Within the View Details modal users will be able to see the following:
Email Address - the email address of the contact in this metric.
Applet - the Command applet that the email was sent from.
Email Subject - the subject line of the email that was sent to the contact within the list.
8. At the bottom of the screen there is also a Reputation Metric that shows what percentage of Command Emails have been marked as Spam within the last 30 days. If a user clicks View Details they can see a full list of their contacts' email addresses that have marked an email as spam, which applet the email came from, and the subject line of the email.
- There is also a visual indicator showing the percentage of emails that have been marked as Spam as well as three different Reputation Metric statuses that are based on the percentage of emails that have been marked as Spam:
- On Track - Less than .025% of emails have been marked as Spam in the last 30 days
- On Watch - Between .025% - 0.05% of emails have been marked as Spam in the last 30 days
- On Alert - More than .05% of emails have been marked as Spam in the last 30 days
Please note that not every email carrier tracks emails that have been marked as spam so the reporting for this metric may be inconsistent.