We now have Command Email which is the default service used by Keller Williams to send emails on your behalf from your KW Technology applications. Each user receives 5,000 email sends per month at no charge, though you can upgrade your Command Email subscription, if you need more emails for the month. As the month progresses there is an email report that updates with metrics which provides insight into how many emails or what percentage of emails sent on your behalf have been clicked, opened, replied-to, etc.
- Once you start getting close to reaching your 5,000 email limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly email usage.
- If you hit your limit, you have the ability to upgrade your email subscription for the month, in the KW Marketplace, which will give you the ability to send more emails that month.
- Click here to learn how to upgrade your Command Email subscription.
- Command Email monthly limits do not roll over to the next month, if you don't use the full 5,000 (or the email limit from your upgraded subscription).
- Your Command Email subscription (the email limit) will reset on the 1st of every month.
To learn how to access your monthly email report, please follow the steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Reports icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Email tab at the top of the page.
4. Your monthly email report will be displayed where you can view how many emails or what percentage of emails have been clicked, opened, replied to, etc.