Rainmakers have the ability to view each of their team members' contact databases. Along with that comes the ability to track which of their team members' contacts are registered through KW sites or apps, and can see the contact engagement with the KW site and app.
To learn how to view your team's consumer engagement in Contacts, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top of the page, click Select Team and choose your team from the drop-down.
4. Click in the Select Member drop-down, to the left of the filters button, and select a team member. This will allow you to see their contacts. You can also select All to see all of your team members' contacts.
Contacts Dashboard View
Each of your team members' contacts that have created an account on their KW app or site will have a green registered icon, , next to their name. You can also use the Last Visited Column to see which contacts are interacting with either their KW app or site, and when they are logging in:
Click on any of their registered contacts to see the consumer activity. Here you will see when they make edits to their collections, when they mark consumer Guide steps as complete, when they log in to either your KW agent site or app, and to see the listings they are visiting.
- You can click on the listing link, when it shows that the client has viewed a listing, to see the actual listing on your KW agent site: