If you are on a team with either an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level, you have the ability to create a new lead and send it directly through the lead routes that your Rainmaker(s) have set up. Please keep in mind that you are able to only send a new lead through lead routing once and you are not able to send an existing lead through lead routing. Once the new lead has been sent through lead routing, this will cause the lead to be routed to team members, using the rules set up, and claimed. If no agent claims the lead, it will be sent to the unassigned lead pool.
To create a lead and send it through lead routing:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. Click Add Contact, at the top right of the page.
5. Enter the lead's name, primary email and primary phone (optional).
6. One field that you must complete is the Lead Source field. Go to the Lead Source Type section, choose the Select From List option, and choose a lead source.
- Every lead route you create is lead source specific, even if you choose all lead sources. If the lead does not have a lead source, it will not route.
7. In the Assignee and Lead Routing Options, select Send to Lead Routing.
8. Check the box labeled Mark as Lead, this will allow the lead to appear in your contact database with a lead icon, , beside their name.
9. Complete any other fields that you have information for.
- To learn more about the contact detail fields, visit: Contact and Lead Detail Fields
10. Click Create, when finished. The lead will then instantly be sent through your lead routes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.