When you are on a team, you have the ability to create a new lead and send it directly through the lead routes that your Rainmaker(s) have set up, though you are not able to do this for an existing lead. This will cause the lead to be routed to team members, using the rules set up, and claimed. If no agent claims the lead, it will be sent to the unassigned lead pool.
- Click here to learn how to claim a lead.
- Click here to learn how to access the unassigned lead pool.
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a lead and send it through lead routing:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. Click Add Contact, at the top right of the page.
3. Enter the lead's name, primary email and primary phone (optional),
4. In the Select Owner drop-down, select your team.
5. Check the box labeled Mark as Lead, then check the box labeled Send to Lead Routing. You are not able to send a contact through lead routing, so the Mark as Lead checkbox must be checked to unlock the Send to Lead Routing checkbox.
6. Complete any other fields that you have information for.
- Click here to learn more about the contact detail fields.
7. Once field that you must complete is the Lead Source field. Go to the Sales Pipeline section, choose the Select From List option, and choose a lead source.
- Every lead route you create is lead source specific, even if you choose all lead sources. If the lead does not have a lead source, it will not route.
8. Click Create, when finished. The lead will then instantly be sent through your lead routes.