In Campaigns, you can now create social quick posts that promote your new KW App. There are several of the quick posts that include images promoting your app, but the most trending quick post includes a video commercial designed to get your followers excited about your new KW App.
To learn how to create a social quick post featuring the KW App commercial, follow the steps below:
Before you can schedule social posts, you must connect your social media accounts to Command through the Connected Applications page in Command Settings. You will find a Facebook and Twitter options, labeled (Post Scheduling), which are separate from the connections you set up to send ads.
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Social Posts.
Select the KW App Commercial and Post
1. At the bottom right of the page, you will see a Social Posts category, in the Suggested Quick Posts section. Click the shuffle button until you see a video appear, in this section, then click the arrow icon, , at the bottom right corner of the video post (there are also image based posts you can select here as well).
2. The Text section of the post will already have a message added. Ensure that your KW App URL has auto-populated in the message, as this is what you want people to click on to download your branded app. You can also edit any part of the message that you want. If your KW App URL did not auto-populate, then ensure that you add the correct URL to your Marketing Profile, in Command Settings.
- Click here to learn how to find your KW App URL.
- Click here to learn how to access and edit your Marketing Profile.
3. Next, select when you want this post to go out:
- Publish Immediately - if you choose this option, the video will immediately be posted to your social page, once you are done editing.
- Schedule Post - if you choose this option, select the date and time you want the video to be posted.
4. Select the social media channels where you want to post the video (you can choose Facebook, Twitter, or both) and click either Publish Post or Schedule Post, depending on the scheduling option you chose.
5. Preview the post, then click either Publish Post or Schedule Post, depending on the scheduling option you chose.