In order to use DocuSign with Command, you must create the DocuSign account from within Command. This ensures that you get the free DocuSign Rooms account, that all KW agents have available to them, and that your DocuSign account is connected to your Market Center.
The email address attached to your DocuSign account is a key part of your DocuSign identity. If you already have a DocuSign account, you will not be able to create a new KW DocuSign account with the same email address as in your existing DocuSign account.
To get your Command Docusign account created, you have 3 options:
1. Change the email address on your existing DocuSign account, which will free up the email address in question for you to use with your new account.
- Click here to learn how to update the email address attached to your DocuSign account.
2. Have the account using that email address closed. Contact DocuSign support and ask them to close the account associated with the email address in question.
- Click here to submit a request to DocuSign Support.
3. Choose a different email address to associate with your new KW DocuSign account. It is recommended that you use your @KW.com email address, but not required.
Once you decide on a path for completion from the options above, you can now go to Command and set up your KW DocuSign account.
- Click here to learn how to create and connect your DocuSign account in Command.
If your Command account already shows you partially connected, from attempting to connect to your existing account, click the Resend Invite Button. On the next screen, click the create new account option and from there follow the steps linked above to create your new account.