When sending a direct mail campaign (postcards) through the Campaigns applet, users have the ability to create and download their own custom postcard designs, in Command, and then use those custom designs in a campaign.
To create a direct mail postcard campaign using custom designs:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create a New Campaign at the top right of the page.
4. Choose Direct Mail.
1. Enter the campaign name in the field provided.
2. Enter the campaign name in the field provided, select your Marketing Campaign Goal, and click Create Campaign.
If you did not select the "Advertise Listing" goal, you can skip this section.
Since the Campaigns applet has a connection with Keller Cloud's listing feed a listing panel will appear, when the Advertise Listing campaign goal is selected. You can search your listings and select the one you want to feature:
1. Search for the property you want to feature. You can use the search tools such as the address search and filters at the top right of the search page to narrow your results.
2. Click Select once you found your desired property. This will load the listing details and photos into the form, for you to utilize in the ad.
3. If you need to change the property, click the pencil icon and the listing panel will appear
The name of the campaign and the goal can be changed at anytime while setting up the campaign. Click Save if any changes are made.
If you want to create the postcard design in Command, there are specific settings to use when downloading those designs. Click here to learn more about how to create a print design for use in Campaigns.
1. In the Content section, click the Upload Design tab.
2. On the Front of Postcard tab, Click to browse or drag and drop a file, in the space provided, to add the image for the front of the postcard.
2. Click the Back of Postcard tab and click to browse or drag and drop a file, in the space provided, to add the image for the back of the postcard.
The sizes for the postcards are as follows in inches:
|Card Size||Height x Width (pixels)||Height x Width (inches)|
|Compact: 4 inches × 6 inches||1275px x 1875px||4.25in x 6.25in|
|Default: 6 inches × 9 inches||1875px x 2775px||6.25in x 9.25in|
|Large: 6 inches × 11 inches||1875px x 3375px||6.25in x 11.25in|
The maximum file size for a custom design is 25MB.
Your designs should include all relevant information and messaging, including your contact information. Recipient address, return address, and postage will be dynamically printed on the back of the postcard.
The images you add should be JPEG or PDF format, 300dpi, with an additional 0.125" bleed. Please ensure your images are downloaded in landscape orientation and meet these exact dimensions.
Market Center Details
1. The Market Center information will be auto-populated and the DBA logo will automatically upload from the Marketing Profile. You can also adjust the DBA logo cropping or replace the logo if needed.
Edit any desired information before clicking Verify Address.
2. A window will appear asking to validate the address. Click Confirm Address.
1. Select the targeting of the campaign:
- Local Targeting - Enter a street address of an area/neighborhood that you want to target.
- Target My Database - Click Add Contacts to build a mailing list from your database.
2. Click Save when done.
Once you have verified your company address, you can set the budget for the mail campaign:
1. Set your postcard quantity by clicking the + or - icons. The postage will be set to "Standard" by default.
2. Click Save when done.
On the right side of the page in the Preview section, users can see a preview of the front and back side of the postcard. An official preview of the postcard will be displayed on the payment page.
Below the Preview section, you also have the ability to add a QR code to your postcard. Once it is scanned by the recipient, they will be taken to a landing page you selected from the drop-down. This is a great way to get leads from the direct mail campaign you are sending out.
1. Click the Tracking toggle and select a Landing Page from the "Landing Page Assigned" drop-down.
1. Once you have completed and reviewed the "Create Campaign" page, click Configure Targeting, at the top right of the page. You can also click Save as Draft and your draft ad campaign will be kept on your "Direct Mail" list. Targeting allows you to tailor the list of recipients for your campaign. This is a highly valuable tool for KW agents. In the future, even more advanced targeting will be added.
2. Click Yes, to confirm
3. Select the number of homes to target with your campaign.
If you chose to target your database, you can skip this section.
4. Set your desired "Property Type" settings.
5. Select if you want a copy of the mailer sent to your address and click Next.
It is optional to select Send a Copy to Company Address.
Preview, Schedule, and Pay
1. Review the front and back of your postcard to be sure it meets your expectations. You can also click View a Larger Preview to see a full page of the postcard.
2. Enter your email address and payment information. If you want to schedule the mailer to be sent on a specific date then click the Schedule launch for a late date link. If you want the mailers to be sent immediately then you can just click Make Payment. The payment for the mailers will immediately processed.
3. Select the date that you would like the mailers to be sent out. You can schedule it to be sent up to 14 days in advance.
4. Click Make a Payment when ready. The payment for the mailers will immediately processed.
Once you have set-up your Direct Mail marketing campaign, you can view it in the "Direct Mail" section of campaigns.