When sending a direct mail campaign (postcards) through the Campaigns applet, you now have the ability to create your own custom postcard designs, in Command, and use those custom designs in your campaign.
- Click here to learn how to create and download a postcard design, for a direct mail campaign, in Command.
To learn how to create a direct mail postcard campaign using custom designs, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create New at the top right of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Click here to learn more.
4. Choose Direct Mail.
1. Enter the campaign name in the field provided.
2. Select your Marketing Campaign Goal and choose Upload a Custom Template. Once the form is complete, click Set Up Campaign.
Add Custom Designs
1. On the Front of Postcard tab, Click to browse or drag and drop a file, in the space provided, to add the image for the front of the postcard.
2. Click the Back of Postcard tab and click to browse or drag and drop a file, in the space provided, to add the image for the back of the postcard.
Your designs should include all relevant information and messaging, including your contact information. Recipient address, return address, and postage will be dynamically printed on the back of the postcard.
The images you add should be JPEG or PDF format, 300dpi, with an additional 0.125" bleed.
- The sizes for the postcards are as follows in inches:
- Standard & Portrait 6x4
- Jumbo 11x6
- Large 9x6
Market Center Details
1. Review the information to ensure the Market Center information is correct, and edit any details as needed.
2. Manually upload your DBA logo with these steps:
- Click the upload icon.
- Select a company logo from your computer files.
- Click Save.
- You can also click Adjust Cropping to crop the photo or click Upload and Replace Image to change the photo.
3. You will have to verify your address as well. To verify your address, follow these steps:
- Enter your company address.
- Click Verify Address.
- Click Confirm Address.
- Click Save.
Select the targeting of the campaign:
- Local Targeting - the system will take you through the workflow, in the next section, to choose a location and targeting criteria around your campaign.
- Target My Database - Click Add Contacts to build a mailing list from your database.
Once you have verified your company address, you can set the budget for the mail campaign:
1. Set your postcard quantity by clicking the + or - icons. The postage will be set to "Standard" by default.
2. Click Save when done.
3. Once you have completed and reviewed the "Step 1: Configure Campaign" page, click Step 2: Configure Targeting, at the top right of the page. You can also click Save as Draft and your draft ad campaign will be kept on your "My Marketing Campaigns" list.
4. Click Yes, to confirm
Step 2: Configure Targeting
Targeting allows you to tailor the list of recipients for your campaign. This is a highly valuable tool for KW agents. In the future, even more advanced targeting will be added.
1. Select the number of homes to target with your campaign.
2. Set your desired "Advanced Filtering" settings.
3. Select if you want a copy of the mailer sent to your address and click Next.
Preview and Pay
1. Review the front and back of your postcard to be sure it meets your expectations.
- To see a full page of your postcard, click View a Larger Preview.
2. Review the "What Happens Next" section to know how RealMailers will proceed with your order, and then click Make a Payment, once you have reviewed your order total.
3. You will be taken the RealMailers secure payment site. Enter your email address and payment information, and then click Pay.
Once you have set-up your Direct Mail marketing campaign, you can view it in the "Direct Mail" section of campaigns.