The Emails tab shows your mailed, draft, or archived email campaigns. It's also where you can track how many recipients, views, and clicks you have received through your Email campaigns.
To learn how to track and manage Email Campaigns, use the resources below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Emails at the top of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Click here to learn more.
An overview displaying certain metrics will be displayed here. Below that overview you can see certain metrics displayed for individual campaigns.
Here is where you can search for specific Direct Mail campaigns that you have created.
Use this tab to view All, Mailed, Draft Campaigns, and Archived Campaigns.
Here is where you can filter campaigns based on goals.
Click Configure Lists to either create an email contact list or edit an existing one.
- Click here to learn how to create email lists for campaigns.
Overview – Your email campaign title.
Status – The current status of a email campaign:
- Draft – Your ad is created, but not yet activated.
- Mailed - Your email campaign has been mailed
- Payment Failure – Unable to process your payment. Please resubmit your ad.
Date Sent - The day the campaign was sent or when the draft was created.
Views (opens) - How many people opened the email campaign you sent out.
Clicks - How many people clicked the link(s) in your email campaign after they initially opened the email.
Bounces - How many emails were not delivered successfully to the inbox of the recipient(s).
Goal - The goal for the campaign.
For Campaign Drafts, you can click the three dots next to the campaign to see the Preview, Edit, Duplicate, and Archive options, which allow you to manage your marketing campaigns.
For Completed Campaigns, you may also click you can click the three dots next to the campaign to see the Download CSV, Duplicate, and Archive options as well.
- Click here to learn how to create a marketing email.