The Direct Mail tab shows your mailed, draft, or archived direct mail campaigns. It's also where you can track how many recipients and leads you have received through your Direct Mail campaigns.
To learn about the Direct Mail Campaigns tab, use the resources below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Direct Mail at the top of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Click here to learn more.
An overview displaying certain metrics will be displayed here. Below that overview you can see certain metrics displayed for individual campaigns.
Here is where you can search for specific Direct Mail campaigns that you have created.
Use this tab to view All, Mailed, Draft Campaigns, and Archived Campaigns.
Here is where you can filter campaigns based on goals.
Overview – Your direct mail campaign title.
Status – The current status of a email campaign:
- Draft – Your ad is created, but not yet activated.
- Mailed - Your email campaign has been mailed
- Payment Failure – Unable to process your payment. Please resubmit your ad.
Date Sent - The day the campaign was sent or when the draft was created.
Leads - How many leads were gathered from a campaign.
Recipients - How many people received the campaign.
Goal - The goal for the campaign.
For Campaign Drafts, you can click the three dots next to the campaign to see the Preview, Edit, Duplicate, and Archive options, which allow you to manage your marketing campaigns.
For Completed Campaigns, you may also click you can click the three dots next to the campaign to see the Download CSV, Duplicate, and Archive options as well.
- Click here to learn more about creating a Direct Mail postcard using pre-made templates.
- Click here to learn more about creating a Direct Mail postcard using a custom design.