When reviewing a submitted compliance request, not only can you approve or reject submitted documents, but you also have the ability to flag missing documents. Doing this will let the agent know that they need to complete the flagged document and resubmit.
- Click here to learn how to review, approve, and return submitted compliance requests.
To learn how to flag missing documents when reviewing submitted compliance requests, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. At the top of the page, click Compliance Requests.
5. Find the compliance request in the list, then click Review.
- Click here to learn more about searching for submitted compliance requests.
6. Once you have reviewed the submitted documents, find any documents that should have been submitted, but were not. On the right side of the page, on that checklist item line, click the missing document button, .
7. Once all of the missing documents are flagged as missing, use the Status drop-down to select Returned.
The agent will receive a Kelle and Command notification, letting them know that they checklist was returned. The status will also display on the left side of the page, next to the Compliance Event, where the agent will clearly be able to see that their submitted documents were returned.