Your potential and current clients can now access the Keller Mortgage and Keller Covered website from your branded KW App and Agent Site. However, you also have the ability to hide those links, in listings, on your KW App and Site from within Command. This won't affect the links in the KW App menu or in the Guide steps of your app, it will only affect the links to Keller Covered and Keller Mortgage on listing pages.
To learn how to hide the Keller Mortgage and Keller Covered links on listing pages in your KW App and Site, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Site & App Settings tab at the top of the page.
4. Navigate to the Preferences section at the bottom of the page. Click the Preferences drop-down arrow, click the drop-down beside Keller Mortgage and/or Keller Covered, and select Disable.
5. Once you're done, click Save Changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.