Rainmakers, and associates with Unlimited permissions, now have the ability to add Guest User Admins to Command. These should be admins that aren't in the Keller Williams system (if the admin is in your Market Center, have your MCA add them to your team Roster in the Teams Administration Tool). Doing this will create a new login to Command, 72 hours after you create the account, that you can share with your admin.
You are limited to 10 admins per team. If you already have 10 admins, you must remove at least one of them in order to add another.
Some Market Centers use these accounts for their Transaction Coordinators. Multiple Guest User accounts can be created using the same email address.
Each Guest User Admin will get a unique username to login with, which can be found on the Team Management settings page (step 1 in the Add Guest User section below) under their name, once they have been added and the initial 72 hours has passed.
This will give the admin limited access to Command, though not all applets. Below are the applets a guest user admin can use in Command:
In addition, your admin will be able to complete their own Marketing Profile, which will enable you to add them to your "Meet the Team" page, on your KW Site.
- Learn how to create a "Meet the Team" page for your agent site
Once you create an admin, what they can do in the system will depend on the permission level you give them. There are also limitations on what these admins can do, even if you give them enhanced/unlimited permissions:
To add and remove Guest User Admins in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click General Settings, then click Team Management.
Add an Admin
1. Click Add Member in the top right of the page.
2. Click in the drop-down, then select Add Guest User.
3. Complete the form, then click Send Request. Make sure that you read and agree to the terms and conditions. A best practice is to set a generic password. Once the admin's new account is active, they have the ability to reset the password on the login screen.
- Click here to learn how to reset a password in Command.
- The password reset email will be sent to the email address you entered in this form. You have the ability to use the same email address for multiple Guest User Admin accounts, and each one will get assigned a unique username to login with.
Once the Admin has been added, the MCA of the Market Center will receive an email. Your MCA has a Team Management page in Command, that allows them to remove your team admins, if they identify any issues.
The new admin login will take 72 hours to activate. After 72 hours has passed, the admin will receive a welcome email with info around their new account.
Remove an Admin
1. Access your Team Management page (follow steps 1-4 above).
2. Find the admin you want to remove (they will have a "Team Admin" role on this page), click the remove icon, , to the right of their role.
3. A confirmation will appear, click Remove.
As soon as you remove an admin, it will log them out of Command (when they try to navigate away from the page they are currently on), and they will not be able to log back in.