You can now set your goals in Command! Once you set your goals, the activities you do in Command will contribute to help you track your progress, whether you are working with leads and contacts, or using Opportunities to track and manage your active or potential deals.
- Click here to learn how to set or edit your goals in Command.
To learn how to track the progress you are making with your goals, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com, with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Reports icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top of the page, click Goals.
Goals Vs Actuals
The color code reference, at the top of the report, shows you a breakdown of the type of business that is driving your actuals:
At the top of the report, you can see each of your conversion rate goals and track your progress. Each of the conversion radials track specific actions in Command:
Leads - the leads tracker will increase when a lead comes into the system automatically or is manually entered.
- Click here to learn how to add a lead, in Command.
Contacts - the contacts tracker will increase any time a contact is added or imported. Also, if you uncheck the "Mark as Lead" checkbox for an existing lead, the tracker will increase, as you are indicating that you converted a lead into a contact.
- Click here to learn how to add a contact.
- Click here to learn how to import a contact into Command.
- Click here to learn how to sync your contacts with Command using PieSync.
- Find and click on the lead's name, in the Contacts applet, then uncheck the "Mark as Lead" checkbox:
For these last five conversions, you will need to utilize the Opportunities applet to track these conversion goals:
Appts. Set - the Appointments Set tracker will update once you enter the "Appointment Scheduled" date, in the details section of an Opportunity. There is a calendar widget field for this, in every Opportunity you create.
Appts. Kept - the Appointments Kept tracker will update once you enter the "Appointment Date," in the details section of an Opportunity. There is a calendar widget field for this, in every Opportunity you create.
- Click here to learn how to edit the details of an Opportunity.
Agreements - the Agreements tracker will update once you move an Opportunity to the Active phase, in your Opportunities Pipeline.
Under Contract - the Under Contract tracker will update once you move an Opportunity to the Under Contract phase, in your Opportunities Pipeline.
Closed Units - the Closed Units tracker will update once you move an Opportunity to the Closed phase, in your Opportunities Pipeline.
- Click here to learn how to manage an Opportunity and move an Opportunity through your Opportunity Pipeline.
Also, use the Compare toggle button, at the top right of the report, to compare your Goals vs Actuals report with other agents in the company. Once selected, use the drop-down, to the left of the Compare toggle, to switch between different comparisons. The comparisons will show as a dark blue bar, on each of the conversions.
Other Goals Reports
Below the Goals Vs Actuals report, you can find other reports to help track your progress:
Profit Tracker - this report show the progress of your estimated profit, based on Opportunity data. When you move an Opportunity to the Closed phase, in your Opportunity Pipeline, the system will calculate your estimated profit, and compare with your profit goal.
- Use the drop-down, at the top right of the Profit Tracker report, to switch between the Month and Year views.
Activities Breakdown - use this report to track the total number of activities for the current month or year.
Goals Conversion Rates - view your conversion rates compared with your profit goal for the current month or year.
CGI Goal Breakdown - view your profit, cost of sales and operating expense goals, while also viewing your GCI for the month or year.