In Command, Site Pages are the content at make up an Agent Site. Once a custom Site Page is created you can easily edit the Site Page to make any changes or updates. Once the changes have been published, the system will replace the old Site Page with the newly updated one automatically.
- Learn how to create a custom Site Page
To edit your Agent Site pages:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Locate the desired Site Page, click the ellipses icon,, on the right side of the page, and select Edit.
4. In order to make the changes you want to your page, you will need to reconfigure the widgets of that page. Click Configure Widgets to begin making your changes. You can also add and remove new widgets, as well as the original widgets.
5. Once you have finished re-configuring your Site Page widget, click Save and Apply.
6. Click Publish Page when finished.
Once the changes have been published, the system will replace the old Site Page with the newly updated one automatically. You can also change the position of a page in the site navigation from within the Site and App Settings of the Consumer applet.
- Learn how to customize your Agent Site navigation
In the past, there was a feature that included Layout in addition to content on the Agent Site Design/Editor page. Are there any plans to bring it back? It was a nice option for customizing your pages when a widget was not an option. If not, could we get a widget for home value and for a blog.
Please sign in to leave a comment.