In Command, Site Pages are the content at make up an Agent Site. Once a custom Site Page is created you can easily edit the Site Page to make any changes or updates. Once the changes have been saved, a copy of the updated Site Page will be created, and you will need to add that new page to your Site navigation before it is live on your website.
- Click here to learn how to create a custom Site Page.
To learn how to edit your Agent Site pages, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Click the Agent Site tab, at the top of the page.
4. On this screen you will see all of the Agent Site Pages that you have created. Click on the desired page you wish to edit.
5. In order to make the changes you want to your page, you will need to reconfigure the widgets of that page. Click Configure Widgets to begin making your changes.
6. Once you have finished re-configuring your Site Page widget, click Save and Apply.
7. Click Save Changes when finished. Click Yes, to confirm.
Once the changes have been saved, a copy of the updated Site Page will be created, and you will need to add that new page to your Site navigation before it is live on your website.