Potential clients and customers now have the ability to submit live video tour requests for any listing they see on the KW App, KW.com, or your Agent Site. When they click to schedule a tour, they will enter up to three potential time frames that will work for them, choose between an in-person or live video tour, select from a list of preferred video platforms, and enter any notes that they have around the request:
Once the request has been submitted, you will be notified with a Kelle and Command notification. These requests will appear in the contact timeline (a consumer must connect with an agent and create an account to be able to submit these requests), where you can view the details of the request.
Once you see a request, you will need to schedule and host the video tour outside of Command, preferably using one of the preferred video platforms that the consumer identifies in the request.
To learn how to view video tour requests in Command, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. At the top right of the page, click the Command Notifications icon, , and then click the video tour request notification, to access their contact timeline.
3. You should see the video tour request on the contact timeline located on the right side of the page. Click View Request.
4. In the request form you will see:
Click View Listing to see the listing in question on KW.com.
The request will show the time frames the consumer has identified.
The request will show the video platform(s) the consumer would prefer to use.
The request will also show any notes the client might have added with their request.
5. Once you have viewed the request you will need to reach out to the client who submitted the request to schedule the day and time of the live tour and decide which video calling software you will be using.