In Command, you can add your own virtual tours to your active listings. Once the virtual tour has been added to a listing - it will be visible on your Agent Site, KW.com, and the KW App;
If you have added virtual tours to your listings in your MLS you do not need to add virtual tours to those same listings in Command.
The virtual tours will not syndicate to outside search sites. They will only appear on your listings on the KW Agent Sites and KW.com.
To add virtual tour links to listings:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click the Site & App Settings tab at the top of the page.
4. Navigate to the Virtual Tour section of the page and click Select Listing.
5. Search and select the listing you wish to add a video link for. You must be the primary listing agent, of the listing, to add a virtual link. If you are not, then it will not show in this list.
6. Enter your full video URL into the corresponding field and click Add Tour. Be sure to enter the entire web address including the https:// at the beginning of the URL. Because you are entering in the URL of the video, it doesn't matter what platform the video is hosted on, the link on the listing will route to this URL.
7. Click Save Changes when finished.
The virtual tour link will be added to the listing and accessible on your Agent Site, KW.com, and the KW App.
Please sign in to leave a comment.