Market Centers can now review submitted compliance checklists in Command. Agents can use Dotloop or DocuSign (or in a more traditional way) to mange their documents and send for completion, then they will pull those documents into Command. Once they add all of the required, completed documents, they will submit for review. MCAs, Assistant MCAs and Compliance Coordinators have the ability to review these submitted checklists, and either accept or return them back to the agent.
- Click here to learn how to review, approve and return submitted compliance requests, and access the PDF Review tool.
Once you click to review documents, the PDF Review tool will open, use the resource below to learn how to use it:
At the top of the PDF Review tool, you will see the name of the file that was submitted, the total number of documents you are reviewing, and where you are at in the review order.
- Use the drop-down to select a specific document in the list.
At the top of the page, you will see the compliance checklist status of the document you are viewing. Compliance checklist statuses include:
At the top right of the page, you have three options:
- Use the print icon, , to print the document you are looking at.
- Use the download icon, , to download a copy of the document you are looking at.
- Click the close icon, , to close the PDF Review Tool. This will close the PDF Review tool and take you back to the document list.
At the top left of the page, click Show Pages to bring up a thumbnail view of all of the pages you are reviewing. From there you can click to split pages to into separate documents, and click the collapse icon, , to revert back to the normal view.
On the right side of the page, you will see a panel with three tabs you can view (keep in mind, there is no way to close this panel):
- Version History - this tab will show you every version of the document you are looking at. You can click on the previous versions to see the document and then use the Review tab to the reasons for rejection for that version.
- Details - this tab shows a number of details the compliance leadership team needs to approve documents, with some edit capability:
- Agent Name and Opportunity Type
- Checklist - the name of the Market Center compliance checklist they are using for this Opportunity.
- Listing Address - pulled from the attached listing or property details.
- Legal Description and Year Built- pulled from the MLS listing, if that MLS syndicates that field. If you manually enter the property address, in the Opportunity, this won't populate.
- Price - pulls from the accepted offer (if there is one).
- Seller's Name and Buyer's Name - pulled from Opportunity Details (for the side you are on) or the accepted offer (the other side of the transaction).
- Closed Date and Contract Date - click the edit icon, , to edit the Closed or Contract date.
- Review Notes (Internal Only) - click the edit icon, , to add any notes for your internal compliance leadership team. These will not be seen by agents.
- Review - use this tab to enter a rejection reason, if you reject a document, or to view the rejection reason for a document you have already reviewed.
Click the collapse panel icon, , to close the panel on the right side of the page. This will allow you to get a more zoomed in view of the document. Click Show Details to bring the panel back.
On the right and left of the page, use the arrows to navigate to either the next and previous document.
At the bottom of the page, you can click to rotate the document and adjust the zoom settings.
- Click Rotate to edit the rotation of the document. The rotation you set here will be saved, whether looking at the document in Command or Command MC, and for exporting documents.
- Click the + or - signs, next to the percentage, to edit the zoom. You can also click to select preset zoom settings: Actual Size, Page Width, or Page Fit.
Once you are finished reviewing the document you are viewing, click to Approve or Reject the document.
- When you reject a document, the details panel will automatically switch to the Document Review tab, where you can enter a rejection reason.