Market Centers can now review submitted compliance checklists in Command. Agents can use Dotloop or DocuSign (or in a more traditional way) to mange their documents and send for completion, then they will pull those documents into Command. Once they add all of the required, completed documents, they will submit for review. MCAs, Assistant MCAs and Compliance Coordinators have the ability to review these submitted checklists, and either accept or return them back to the agent.
- Click here to learn how to review, approve and return submitted compliance requests, and access the PDF Review tool.
Once you click to review documents, the PDF Review tool will open, use the resource below to learn how to use it:
At the top left of the PDF Review tool, you will see the name of the file that was submitted and the total number of documents you are reviewing and where you are at in the review order.
- Use the drop-down to select a specific document in the list.
At the top of the PDF Review tool, use the plus and minus signs to zoom in and out of the document. You can also click the arrow cross icon, , to see more viewing options: Actual Size, Page Width, and Page Fit.
Start typing in the box to search for keywords in the document. This will allow you to search for specific words in the document, no matter how long the document is.
At the top right of the page, you have three options:
- Use the print icon, , to print the document you are looking at.
- Use the download icon, , to download a copy of the document you are looking at.
- Click the X icon, , to close the PDF Review Tool. This will close the PDF Review tool and take you back to the document list.
On the right side of the page, you will see a panel with three tabs you can view (keep in mind, there is no way to close this panel):
- History - this tab will show you every version of the document you are looking at. You can click on the previous versions to see the document and the reasons for rejection.
- Details - this tab shows the Opportunity Owner, listing address, Closed Date and Contract Date. Click the edit icon, , to edit the Closed or Contract date, or to add notes to the document.
- Any notes you add to the document will only be seen by the compliance team, not the agents on the Opportunity.
- Rejection Reason - use this tab to enter a rejection reason, if you reject a document, or to view the rejection reason for a document you have already reviewed.
Once you are finished reviewing the document you are viewing, click to approve or reject the document.
On the right and left of the page, use the arrows to navigate to the next and previous document.