If there is an eSignature template that multiple agents in your Market Center will need to share, you as the MCA have the ability to share the template. Before you can share a template, you will need to create it in your MC admin DocuSign account.
- Click here to learn how to create a template in DocuSign.
Before you can begin sharing templates with your Market Center you will need to first create your Market Center template sharing group, in your Command MC Settings.
There are two ways to share an eSignature template: sharing directly with users or groups or sharing it by adding the template to a shared folder. After the template is shared, your agents can access it from their DocuSign account.
1. If you are in DocuSign Rooms (white background), click on your profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Switch to eSignature from the drop-down (If you see a blue banner at the top of the page, skip to step 2).
2. On the next screen, click the Templates tab.
Share Template with User or Group
1. Select the template you wish to share by clicking the checkbox beside it.
2. Click the More drop-down and select Share with Users.
3. Click the Groups tab, search for your Market Center, and make sure the correct Market Center has been selected. You can also click Share if you'd like to share the template with the entire Market Center.
4. Click the Users tab, click the checkbox besides the name of the associates you wish to share the template with, and click Share.
Add Template to Shared Folder
1. Select the template you wish to share by clicking the checkbox beside it and click Share to Folders.
2. Select the shared folder you wish to add the templates to and click Share.
After the template is shared, your agents will be able to access it through their DocuSign eSignature account in the Shared with Me tab.
- For more information, click here.