In Command MC, MCAs can now create up to 50 tags for their compliance team to use, when reviewing submitted compliance requests.
- Learn how to create and edit tags for compliance review, in Command MC
While only the MCA can create and edit the tags, your entire compliance team has the ability to add tags to and remove tags from compliance requests. This will help you filter and search for requests based on the tags that have been added, or to clearly label compliance requests for your team to reference later.
You also have the ability to view and apply tags when looking at the Opportunity details of the request you are reviewing.
To add tags to submitted compliance requests in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. At the top of the page, click Compliance Requests, then find the request you want to add a tag to.
Add/Remove Tags from the Compliance Request List
1. For a request that does not have any tags applied to it, click Add, or for a request that already has tags, click Edit, at the bottom left of the Compliance Request card.
2. Use the search to find the correct tag(s), then check the box next to the tag(s) you want to add. You can also click the X, on any tag, to remove it from the request while editing.
Add/Remove Tags from the Opportunity Details Page
1. Click Review, on the compliance request.
2. At the top right of any page, in the Opportunity, click the edit icon, , and you will be able to add or remove tags.
3. Click Save, once you are ready.
Please sign in to leave a comment.