During a transaction you may have to update or change the price of a listing or offer. In DocuSign, you are able to do so with a few easy steps.
To learn how to update a price in DocuSign, follow the steps below:
1. Access the DocuSign Room that you will be updating the price for.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Click the Details tab at the top of the page.
3. Click Edit.
4. Update the price then click Save. For Buyers, you can update the offer amount in the Offer Details section.
Once that is done you will need to create a new envelope to the necessary documents that will need to be signed.
- Click here to learn how to create and send envelopes in DocuSign.
Please sign in to leave a comment.