Your email address associated with your DocuSign account is how you will log in and also receive documents to sign from others. If you need to change your email address, you can easily do so in your personal profile. In order for the change to take affect in Command you will need to temporarily disconnect DocuSign, from within the Command Settings, prior to changing the email address and reconnect after the change has been made. This ensures that the email address is the same within both Command and DocuSign.
To learn how to change your email address for DocuSign, follow the steps below:
Temporarily Disconnect DocuSign in Command Settings
Before you change your DocuSign email address, you will need to disconnect your DocuSign account in the Command Settings first. You will come back and reconnect once the email address has been changed.
1. Log into https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
2. Find DocuSign on the Connected Applications list, and click Disconnect Account.
Once the account is disconnected from Command, you will log into DocuSign using that email address to make the change.
Change DocuSign Email Address
1. Log in to https://docusign.com using the same email address that was displayed in your Command Settings.
2. From the DocuSign eSignature homepage, click on the profile icon in the top right corner and select Manage Profile.
2. Click the arrow besides Email Address.
3. You will be asked to verify your DocuSign profile (for security reasons) by logging in once again.
4. After you are done, you will be asked to verify your current email address. Click the box and a code will be sent to the email address.
5. Enter the verification code and click Confirm.
6. You will be directed to another page where you will enter your updated email address and click Continue.
7. A verification code will be sent the new email address. Enter the code and click Confirm.
8. A confirmation message will appear stating that the DocuSign email address has been updated.
Now you will need to sync this change to DocuSign Rooms which is what we use for document management.
Sync Email Change with DocuSign Rooms
1. Log out of DocuSign, and log back in with the new email address.
2. From the DocuSign eSignature home page, click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Switch to Rooms.
Now that the email address change has been synced within both DocuSign eSignature and DocuSign Rooms, you can reconnect your DocuSign account in your Command Settings.
Reconnect DocuSign Account
1. Navigate back to the Connected Applications list within Command Settings.
2. Find DocuSign, click Connect Account, and reconnect the account to Command using the updated email address.
3. Your updated email address will be displayed.