Your email address associated with your DocuSign account is how you will log in and also receive documents to sign from others. If you need to change your email address, you can easily do so in your personal profile.
To learn how to change your email address for DocuSign, follow the steps below:
1. If you are in DocuSign Rooms (white background), click on your profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Manage Profile.
2. Click the arrow besides Email Address.
3. You will be asked to verify your DocuSign profile (for security reasons) by logging in once again.
4. After you are done, you will be asked to verify your current email address. Click the box and a code will be sent to the email address.
5. Enter the verification code and click Confirm.
6. You will be directed to another page where you will enter your updated email address and click Continue.
7. A verification code will be sent the new email address. Enter the code and click Confirm.
The email address will be updated and you can begin logging into to DocuSign with your updated information.