In DocuSign, you can edit templates that have been shared with you by your Market Center. Once you save the changes you made to the template, your own copy of the template will be available within My Templates in your account.
To learn how to edit templates shared by your Market Center, follow the steps below:
1. If you are in DocuSign Rooms (white background), click on your profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Switch to eSignature from the drop-down (If you see a blue banner at the top of the page, skip to step 2).
2. On the next screen, click the Templates tab.
3. Click the Shared with Me tab.
4. Click the drop-down beside the template you want to edit and select Create a Copy.
5. Rename the template and click Next.
6. Make your edits to the template and click Save and Close.
Your copy of the template will be available in the My Templates tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.