As you are using lead routing and assigning leads, Rainmakers and member agents have the ability to send leads back to the unassigned lead pool. The lead pool then gives the team the ability to see which leads are unassigned and the ability to claim them, which will make the claimer assigned to that lead.
- Click here to learn how to access the unassigned lead pool.
- Click here to learn how to claim a lead.
Rainmakers (or associates with Unlimited or Enhanced permissions) have the ability to send any lead that is owned by the team (regardless of assignee) to the lead pool, and team members can send any team owned leads that are assigned to them to the lead pool.
If the lead is owned by someone on the team (even if you own the lead), the system will not let you send it to the lead pool. You must first release ownership of the lead to the team, then you can send it to the lead pool.
To learn how to send a lead back to the lead pool, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Find the lead you want to send to the Lead Pool, and click on their name to open the details page.
4. Click the edit icon, , at the top of the details page, to the right of their name.
5. Find the Assignee field, use the drop-down and select Send to Lead Pool.
If the lead was previously assigned, it will clear the assignment. The lead will then appear, the next time you access the unassigned lead pool, where agents can claim the lead.
Please sign in to leave a comment.