This functionality is not yet available in Command. This article has been published early so you can learn about it ahead of time.
As you are using lead routing and assigning leads, Rainmakers and member agents have the ability to send leads back to the unassigned lead pool. The lead pool then gives the team the ability to see which leads are unassigned and the ability to claim them, which will make the claimer assigned to that lead.
- Click here to learn how to access the unassigned lead pool.
- Click here to learn how to claim a lead.
Rainmakers (or associates with Unlimited or Enhanced permissions) have the ability to send any lead that is owned by the team, to the lead pool and member agents can send any team owned lead, that is assigned to them, to the lead pool.
To learn how to send a lead back to the lead pool, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Find the lead you want to send to the Lead Pool, and click on their name to open the details page.
4. Click the edit icon, , at the top of the details page, to the right of their name.
5. Find the Assignee field, use the drop-down and select Send to Lead Pool.
If the lead was previously assigned, it will clear the assignment. The lead will then appear, the next time you access the unassigned lead pool, where agents can claim the lead.