In DocuSign Rooms, there is more than one way to add documents to either your DocuSign Inbox or individual Rooms. In addition to manually adding documents, you have an Inbound Email Address that allows you to email document attachments, and even email content, into your DocuSign Inbox or a Room.
To learn how to set up your DocuSign inbound email address:
1. Log in to DocuSign.com with your DocuSign login credentials.
2. Click your initials or profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Switch to Rooms from the drop-down.
3. Click your initials or profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Preferences from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Inbox Details.
5. By default, you will already have an Inbound Email set up, but you can edit any part of the address that comes before the @ sign.
6. Click Save Changes.