Keller Williams has partnered with Twilio to enable agents to send text messages to contacts through Command. This is done by purchasing a monthly subscription plan of credits, with any unused credits rolling over to the next month. Command will automatically track usage and Kelle will send notifications of responses. You can also track your usage of Twilio in the Command Settings.
- Once you start getting close to your credit limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly usage.
- If you hit your limit you have the ability to upgrade your credit subscription, in the KW Marketplace, which will give you the ability to send more text messages each month.
- Twilio credits will rollover to the next month if you do not use them all during the current month.
The first step to getting set up with Twilio in Command is to purchase a Twilio subscription in the KW Marketplace, follow the steps below to learn how:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. At the top right of the page, click your Name, then select Settings from the drop-down.
3. Scroll down the list and find the Twilio connection. Click Subscribe in Marketplace.
4. Once you're directed to the product page for Twilio, click the Editions & Pricing tab.
5. Select your desired subscription plan by clicking Buy Now.
- Click here to learn more about Twilio credits.
6. Confirm your selection and click Continue.
7. Enter your billing details on click Continue.
8. Check the Terms of Service, Privacy and Refund policies box and click Place Order.
9. You will be directed to the order receipt on the next page.
10. Once you have a subscription, you need to go to Command Settings and configure your account:
- Option 1 - If had previously had Twilio connected in Command settings, there is a path for you to transfer your current Twilio number into your Command Twilio account.
- Click here to learn how to transfer your existing Twilio number to your KW Twilio account.
- Option 2 - If you have never used Twilio before, there is a path for you to create a brand new account, where you will be able to customize your new number in the setup process.
- Click here to learn how to set up a new Twilio number for your KW Twilio account.