Everyone organizes their Opportunity pipelines in unique ways. Because of this, Command gives you the ability to create custom Opportunity tags. If there is a label or group that is standard to your business, add it as a custom tag and apply it to any number of Opportunities. This will allow you to organize your Opportunity Pipelines in any way you choose. The tags you create for Contacts and Opportunities are kept separate, so you can clearly see which tags are setup for each applet. As you start creating custom tags within Command, you might want to edit the name of the tag, delete a tag, or even color code.
If you are on a team, there is a separate set of tags to use for team Opportunities. The Rainmaker of the team will create and manage the list, and those will be the only tags that can be applied to team Opportunities.
To learn how to create and manage Opportunity tags, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, click Opportunity Settings then select Opportunity Tags from the drop-down.
1. Click Create New Tag, at the top right of the page.
2. Enter the tag name, select a color for the tag, and click Create.
Your new Opportunity Tag is now ready for you to add to your Opportunities.
Manage Your Custom Tags
1. On the Opportunity Tags Settings page, you will see all of the tags you have created. Use the Edit button to edit the name and color of each tag. Select the Delete button if you want to get rid of an unwanted tag.
|You will see the number of contacts/Opportunities assigned to each tag, in the Linked Contacts/Linked Opportunites column, you will not be able to delete a tag if there are any contacts/ Opportunities assigned to it. You can click on the number of assigned contacts, to see those contacts in your database.|