SmartPlans is the applet that allows us to automate our business. Through SmartPlans, you can create custom task checklists, automatically set phone call reminders, send automatic emails and texts, and you can customize the timing of all of this. Now, we have the ability to create awesome SmartPlans and publish them to the shared SmartPlans Library in Command. Keep in mind, only a limited number of agents have access to this functionality while we lab the functionality.
- Click here to learn how to create a custom SmartPlan.
To learn how to publish a SmartPlan, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Find the SmartPlan that you want to publish, click the three dots, in the Actions column, and choose Publish to Library.
4. If you have included any "Add to SmartPlan" steps in your custom SmartPlan, you will need to publish each SmartPlan that is included in the workflow. The system will take you through each linked SmartPlan and have you publish.
- If you included a Keller Williams default plan, these are automatically published. Click Next, at the top of the page.
- If you included a custom SmartPlan, you will need to add a description for the linked SmartPlan and click Publish, at the top of the page.
5. Finally, add a description for the main SmartPlan you are about to publish, then click Publish.
Now your SmartPlan will be fully published for anyone in Command to utilize. You will be able to see your published SmartPlans by clicking the Published tab, on the My SmartPlans dashboard.