Opportunities is built for teams. When you create a team Opportunity, the Rainmaker will automatically be the Opportunity Owner, regardless of which team member creates it. Also, you have the option of adding any team member as an assignee, which will allow that person to work with the Opportunity details, offers, documents or Commissions. You can also add and remove team members as assignees at any time, no matter where it is in the pipeline.
Follow the steps below to learn how to add assignees to an existing Opportunity:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Once in the Opportunity, click the Edit icon, , at the top right of the General Information section.
5. Click in the Assignee(s) field, then choose the team member(s) you want to add to the Opportunities.
6. Click Save when finished.
Once a team member is added to an Opportunity as an assignee, that Opportunity will appear in their team pipeline, where they can start working.