When an agent creates a team Opportunity, the Rainmaker will automatically be the Opportunity Owner (if there are two Rainmakers, you will have to choose one), regardless of which team member creates it. Also, agents on a team have the option of adding any team member as an assignee, which will allow that person to work with the Opportunity details, offers, documents or commissions. You can also add and remove team members as assignees at any time, no matter where it is in the pipeline. As soon as someone is removed as an assignee, they will no longer be able to see that Opportunity in the team pipeline.
To add/remove assignees to/from an existing Opportunity:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. Click your Team's Opportunity Pipeline at the top of the page, then click on the phase where your Opportunity is located, and click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Once in the Opportunity, click the Edit icon, , at the top right of the Key Information section.
5. Click in the Assignee(s) field, then choose the team member(s) you want to add to the Opportunities. Once someone is added as an assignee, click the X, next to their name, to remove them.
6. Click Save when finished.
Once a team member is added to an Opportunity as an assignee, that Opportunity will appear in their team pipeline, where they can start working.