There is a very specific workflow to make sure your Rainmaker and team members are added to a DocuSign Room that is created from within an Opportunity. The Rainmaker and other team members will not be automatically added the DocuSign Room, even though the Rainmaker is the Owner of the Opportunity.
Team Guest User Admins are not able to create DocuSign accounts, in Command, and cannot be invited to a DocuSign Room.
You must add the Rainmaker (and teammates) as an assignee before the DocuSign Room has been created:
1. First, ensure that every team member has created and connected a DocuSign account, in Command.
- Click here to learn how to create and connect your DocuSign account in Command.
2. Next, you have to add the Rainmaker (and any team members you want added to the DocuSign Room) as an assignee on the Opportunity before the DocuSign Room is created.
- Click here to learn how to add assignees to a team Opportunity.
3. Once all of the assignees have been added to the Opportunity, now you can create the DocuSign Room for this Opportunity.
- Click here to learn how to create a DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.