If you have created a DocuSign Room, you are able to invite people to the Room to upload documents. The most common use case is to add members of your team, so they will be able to work in the Room to help with the transaction. You do not need to add clients and vendors into the Room for them to be able to sign documents.
Team Guest User Admins are not able to create DocuSign accounts, in Command, and cannot be invited to a DocuSign Room.
To learn how to invite participants to a DocuSign Room, follow the steps below:
1. Access the DocuSign Room that you will be inviting the person to.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Click the People Tab at the top of the page.
3. Click Invite, at the top right of the page.
4. Either enter the email address and name of the person you're inviting, or click the Address Book icon, , in the Email field, and select the person from the Directory. Then, select the Transaction side from the drop-down, and select the role of the person you're inviting. Once you are done click Invite at the bottom of the form.
- If you are adding a team member to the Room using the Directory, it is recommended to give them the Agent Owner Role.
- The Agent Owner Role gives access to edit Room details, export a Room Summary, add users to the Room, close/re-open Rooms, add/manage documents, and share forms access within the Room.
The invitee will receive an email to create an account or login if they have already created one.
Please sign in to leave a comment.