In Command, we have the ability to schedule Facebook posts, in the Campaigns Applet. These posts go directly to your Facebook Business Page and are a great way to keep people connected with your brand. Before you can do this, you must first create a Facebook business page, which these posts will be associated with.
- There is a separate place to connect your Facebook account for running Facebook and Instagram Paid Ads.
To connect your Facebook account for social posts in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. At the top right of the page, click your Name, then select Settings from the drop-down.
3. In the Social Section of the Connected Apps page, find "Facebook (Post Scheduling)" and click Connect Account.
4. A pop-up will appear. Enter your Facebook login credentials, then click Log In.
5. On the second screen, click Continue to give the Keller Williams API access to this Facebook account, in order to send data from Command to Facebook.
6. Another pop-up will appear, showing the Facebook business pages that are associated with your personal Facebook account. Check the box next to each Facebook business page that you want connected to Command, then click Connect.