If there is a social ad you'd like to run again, that can be done by duplicating the campaign. You can either duplicate and run the exact same ad or you can customize the duplicate to change the content of the ad.
To learn how to duplicate a social ad, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Paid Ads at the top of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Click here to learn more.
4. Click the three dots besides the desired campaign and select Duplicate Campaign.
5. Select to either Duplicate and Run the exact same ad or Duplicate and Customize the ad to change the content.
- If you select Duplicate and Run the ad will be renamed as a duplicate of the original ad and will have a Pending Review status. Essentially, it will start the duplicated ad campaign automatically, without you being able to review the content.
- If you select Duplicate and Customize you will be directed to the Social Ad workspace where you can review the content and make any necessary changes before publishing the campaign.