Keller Williams has partnered with Twilio to enable agents to send text messages to contacts through Command. This is done by purchasing a monthly subscription plan of credits, with any unused credits rolling over to the next month. Users will receive Bell notifications in Commands when they receive a reply and also receive notifications from Kelle. You can also track your usage of Twilio in the Command Settings.
- Once you start getting close to your credit limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly usage.
- If you hit your limit you have the ability to upgrade your credit subscription for the month, in the KW MarketPlace which will give you the ability to send more text messages that month.
- If you upgrade your credit subscription before or after you hit your original credit limit, the new credits will be available immediately.
- If you downgrade your credit subscription, the new credit limit will be available immediately.
- Twilio credits will rollover to the next month if you do not use them all during the current month.
To check your Twilio credits:
Texts and Calls Reports
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Reports icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Reports dashboard, click the Texts & Calls tab.
4. At the top of the page, in the Credit Usage section, you can now see how many credits you have used for the current month, how many credits that are expiring this month, and your total credit limit, including rollover credits from past months.
Below this, in the Message Usage section, you can see details around the number of messages sent and received, with the accompanying credit totals for each.
5. At the top right of the report, click the month field to select the year and month for which you want to view the report metrics including, how many credits expired credits within a previous month.
If you have set up call forwarding for your KW Twilio account, you will also see a separate report at the bottom of the page. This will show your call forwarding credit usage.
- Learn how to set up call forwarding for your KW Twilio account.
If you realize that you need to change your Twilio subscription based on your current usage you can do so by clicking Upgrade Plan. This will direct to the product page of Twilio in the KW MarketPlace where you can either upgrade or downgrade your Twilio subscription.
Daily Unique Recipient Limit
When using Twilio in Command, be sure to keep in mind how many unique recipients you are texting through out the day. The recommended daily unique recipient limit is 200. This is a suggestion that is highly recommended by KW and Twilio. If you hit that limit, you run the risk of future messages being filtered out by the recipients phone carrier, and the number being blocked by the phone carrier. Neither KW nor Twilio have control of messages being filtered or a phone provider blocking your Twilio number. You can track how many daily unique recipients you have texted through out the day when you are composing a message and also in the Command Settings.
1. From the Command homepage, click your name in the top right hand corner and select Settings from the drop-down.
2. Scroll down the list and find the Twilio connection. Click Manage.
3. The number of unique recipients that have been contacted that day will be displayed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.