There is a new way to alert your Market Center leadership about changes to your team. Using the Team Management page in Command, you can request team changes, either adding or removing members. These requests will be sent to your MCA and Assistant MCAs, they will make the necessary changes, and then let you know when the changes have been completed.
To learn how to request changes to your team's roster, in Command, follow the steps below:
Access the Team Management Page
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your Name in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
3. At the top of the page, click Select Team, and select your team from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click General Settings, then click Team Management.
From this page, you can see your team's roster and your options for requesting changes.
Add Member Request
1. Click Add Member, at the top right of the page.
2. A pop-up will appear, asking what type of member you want to add. Click in the drop-down and choose Add Team Member.
3. Complete the form, entering details around the new team member, then click Submit Request.
Remove Member Request
1. Find the agent you want to remove from your team, then click the trashcan icon, , to the right of their name and role.
2. A pop-up will appear, asking for the reason you want to remove the agent from your team. Use the drop-down to choose a reason, then click Submit Request.
Once you submit the request, an email and Command notification will be sent to your MCA and Assistant MCAs, letting them know about the request. They will make the changes, and then will reach out to you outside of Command, to let you know, when the changes have been implemented.