While Command has many fields to add to a contact, every agent's business is different, and we recognize that users might need to add information that we have not considered. If a user needs to add information to their contacts for organizational purposes, instead of creating custom tags, or labels, for each of the possible pieces of information, they can create a custom field and sort the database based on the info that is entered. Once a custom field has been created, it can then be added to contacts within a users database.
To add custom fields to contacts:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click the three dots beside the desired contact and select Edit.
4. Click Add More Information at the bottom of the Edit Contact form.
5. Click the drop-down arrow beside Custom.
6. Click Add Custom Field.
7. Select the custom field from the drop-down and make the entry for the custom field (depending on the type of the custom field). If the custom field does not exist, you can create the custom field from within the contact card.
8. Click Save when done.
Once the custom field has been added to the contact, the custom field can be added to the column layout of the contact list and the user can save it as a SmartView.
- Learn how to your organize your database with customized columns, filters, and SmartViews.
Please sign in to leave a comment.