Before you can launch a Facebook Ad Campaign, there are a few things you need to do first. This includes creating a Facebook business page, connecting your Facebook account in Command, completing your Command Marketing Profile, and putting a card on file in Campaigns.
To learn how to set everything up to launch a Facebook Ad Campaign, follow the steps below:
1. Every Facebook Ad Campaign that you launch in Command must be tied to a Facebook business page. Every Facebook business page is linked to a personal Facebook account, so ensure that you are logged in to the correct personal Facebook account when setting this up.
- Click here to learn how to create a Facebook business page.
2. Once you have created your Facebook business page, you will now need to connect the personal Facebook account, which your Facebook business page is tied to, in Command.
- Click here to learn how to connect your Facebook account in Command.
3. Next, you will need to complete your Command Marketing Profile. This is the profile that contains all of the information that is displayed to consumers through the app, sites, and marketing.
- Click here to learn how to complete your Command Marketing Profile.
4. Finally, before you can launch a Facebook Ad Campaign, you must either have credits to use, or you must put a card on file, in Campaigns. Credits will always be used before your card is charged.
- Click here to learn how to add a credit card and manage your payment profile, in Campaigns.
- Click here to learn more about how payment and credits work with Facebook Ad Campaigns.
Now you will be ready to create a Facebook Ad Campaign, click here to learn how to get started.