While you are running social ad campaigns and capturing leads, you can easily find who those leads are, through the Paid Ads Dashboard, in Campaigns. This will allow you to target that group with a specific follow-up plan and work to convert these leads.
To learn how to find leads captured from the social ads you are running, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Paid Ads at the top of the page.
4. On the Paid Ads Dashboard, you will see all of the paid ads you have created, along with campaign performance metrics. Find the ad you want to find leads for, and click the number of leads, in the CPLC (cost per lead captured) column.
5. This will open a page in Campaigns that shows the leads that have been captured by the ad.
- Click on the name of a lead to open it in Contacts, where you will be able to add tags, notes, add to a SmartPlan, and more.
If you are the Rainmaker of a team that ran the ad, these leads are treated differently in Command, though you will still be able to see them all on this page. Social ad leads are automatically set as team-owned, sent through lead routing, and if there is no lead route for the "Facebook Ad Leads" lead source set up, the leads will automatically pull into the unassigned Lead Pool.