Yes, if you leave KW you are able to continue to use Twilio and take that number with you. You will need to contact KW Support in order for the number transfer process to begin. You can reach KW Support by email at email@example.com or you can live chat Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm CT.
Articles in this section
- Why did my Twilio number transfer request fail?
- Is there a team version of Twilio that we can use in Command?
- Can I use my KW Twilio number in tandem with other third party applications?
- Can I use my personal cell phone number in Command?
- Can I get a second number for my KW Twilio Account?
- Are there areas where Twilio does not provide phone numbers?
- Can a new Agent use an existing Twilio number within Command?
- How quickly will an agent be able to access & use Twilio in command after setup?
- What happens if someone calls my KW Twilio phone number?
- How will the new Twilio integration affect active SmartPlans?