Yes, if you leave KW you are able to continue to use Twilio and take that number with you. You will need to contact KW Support in order for the number transfer process to begin. You can reach KW Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can live chat Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm CT.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will an agent be able to access & use Twilio in command after setup?
- How much does sending a text message cost?
- How do I purchase more Twilio credits?
- Is there a team version of Twilio that we can use in Command?
- Why did my Twilio number transfer request fail?
- Can I use my KW Twilio number in tandem with other third party applications?
- Can I use my personal cell phone number in Command?
- Can I get a second number for my KW Twilio Account?
- Are there areas where Twilio does not provide phone numbers?
- Can a new Agent use an existing Twilio number within Command?