Keller Williams has partnered with Twilio to enable agents to send text messages to contacts through Command. This is done by purchasing a monthly subscription plan of credits, with any unused credits rolling over to the next month. Command will automatically track usage and the Command App will send notifications of responses. You can also track your usage of Twilio in the Command Settings. After you purchase a monthly subscription in the KW Marketplace , you will need to set up a new number. If a number is not set up then you will not be able to send text messages from Command.
To set up your Twilio number:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. From the Command homepage, click your Name in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
3. On the Connected Applications page, navigate to the Twilio app, and click Select a Number.
4. Choose Select a new number.
If you have an existing Twilio number you can transfer that to your Twilio Command account.
5. If you choose to select a number, a screen will appear:
1. Select the country of the phone number.
2. Enter the preferred number.
3. Select how close the preferred number should match in the search.
4. Click Search.
6. Once a list of numbers have appeared, identify the preferred number, and click Claim Number.
There is a specific list of phone numbers to choose from. It is not possible to use your personal phone number when claiming a phone number for Twilio.
If the preferred number isn't available, you may want to consider broadening your criteria by searching for fewer numbers.
7. Click Yes, claim it to confirm.
8. Once your Twilio is set up you can immediately start sending text messages to your contacts through Command.
If your leads or contacts have a phone number that receives text messages, you can find their contact record, click on their phone number, and send them a text message through Command. Whenever you do this, you will see exactly how many credits you will be using for that specific text message.
- Click here to learn how to text contacts through Command using Twilio.
- Click here to learn how to track your Twilio usage.