This functionality is not yet available in Command. This article has been published early so you can learn about it ahead of time.
In the team Command account, Rainmakers have the ability to create Team Contact Tags that can be used by other members of the team. This allows Rainmakers to standardize the way leads and contacts are organized. Agents on the team will not be able to create Team Tags and will have to use what is set up by the Rainmaker unless they have Unlimited or Enhanced permission levels assigned.
To learn how to create and manage Team Contact Tags, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, click Contacts, then select Contact Tags from the drop-down.
Create Team Contact Tags
1. Make sure that the team tab has been selected then click Create New Tag.
2. Complete the "Add New Tag" popup window fields, and then click Create.
Manage Team Contact Tags
1. On the Custom Team Tags Settings page, you will see all of the tags you have created. Use the Edit button to edit the name and color of each tag. Select the Delete button if you want to get rid of an unwanted tag.
|You will see the number of contacts assigned to each tag, in the Linked Contacts column, you will not be able to delete a tag if there are any contacts/ Opportunities assigned to it. You can click on the number of assigned contacts, to see those contacts in your database.|