This functionality is not yet available in Command. This article has been published early so you can learn about it ahead of time.
In your team Command account, Rainmakers have the ability to create, edit, and delete custom team lead sources. These team lead sources allow you to standardize what your team is tracking, with everyone on the team working off of the same list of sources.
To learn how to create and manage custom team lead sources, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, then Contacts, and select Lead Sources.
Create a Custom Team Lead Source
1. At the top right of the page, click Create Custom Lead Source.
2. Enter the lead source name, use the drop-down to select a lead source category, then click Create Source.
Edit/Delete Custom Team Lead Sources
There are two types of lead sources, sources that are created by the system that were set up by default, and custom lead sources, created by someone on your team.
You can't edit or delete system lead sources. The only lead sources you can edit or delete are custom team lead sources.
1. To edit or delete a custom team lead source, click either the edit, , or delete, , icon, to the right of the lead source, then follow the prompts.