When the team Command account is released Rainmakers and agents will need to start re-adding leads/contacts that were on personal SmartPlans, to Team SmartPlans.
In order to do that efficiently, here are some best practices that should be considered when transitioning SmartPlans to Command for Teams:
Before Command for Teams is launched
Identify which leads/contacts are apart of which SmartPlan.
Rainmakers and team members need to identify which leads/contacts in their personal database are apart of personal SmartPlans.
In order to do so:
1. You will need to log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials and click on the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side bar.
2. On the My SmartPlans page click the eye icon, , beside the SmartPlan, and a list of leads/contacts that are on the SmartPlan will appear - keep in mind that the contacts displayed on this list are sorted by First Name A-Z:
Label the contacts with custom tags
After the leads/contacts that are on SmartPlans have been identified, you need to create and add custom tags to the contacts. The custom tags should indicate what SmartPlan they are apart of so that the contact can be re-added to team version of the SmartPlan, when the team Command account is launched.
In order to do so:
1. Open a new tab in the same internet browser window, navigate to https://agent.kw.com, and click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
2. Next, click the Name title, select Sort by First Name (A-Z), and scroll down the contact list until you see the first name of a contact on the personal SmartPlan appear. Depending on how many contacts are in the database compared to how many are on the SmartPlan - you will see the same list of names displayed in your database.
3. After that, click the checkbox beside the contacts names, then click the Bulk Actions drop-down, and select Add Bulk Tags.
4. Select the custom tag that you wish to add to the contact and click Submit. You can also create the custom tag if it does not exist yet.
5. Repeat this process until all personal contacts that are apart of personal SmartPlans have tags added to them that indicate which Team SmartPlan they need to be added to, when the team Command account launches.
- Click here to learn how to add tags to contacts.
After Command for Teams is launched
Access the SmartPlans applet from your team Command account and add the leads/contacts (that you have access to if you have a Standard Permission Level) to Team SmartPlans using the custom tags that were created.
- Click here to learn how to add contacts to SmartPlans.