While Command has many tags already set up that you can add to a contact, every team's business is different, and we recognize that you might need tags that we have not considered. Rainmakers and team members with an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level have the ability to create custom team tags that can be used by all team members. Once the team tag has been created, all team members will be able to add the tag to leads/contacts that they have access to within the team Command account.
- Only Rainmakers and team members with an Enhanced/Unlimited permission level have the ability to create these custom team tags.
- Click here to learn how to create custom team tags.
To learn how to add team custom custom tags to contacts, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Select the contacts you want to add tags to by checking the box to the left of their name.
|You can also filter your contact list to target certain criteria (e.g. Primary Address) or check the box next to the "First Name" title to select all the contacts on the page you are viewing.|
5. Click the Select Bulk Action drop-down menu to select Add Bulk Tags.
6. Select the team tag from the drop-down and click Submit.
If the tag you are wanting to add to the contact does not exist, reach out to your Rainmaker and they can create the team tag for you.
The newly added tag will be added to the Tags column on the team contact list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.