While Command has many fields to add to a contact, every team's business is different, and we recognize that you might need to add information that we have not considered. Rainmakers have the ability to create team fields that can be used by all team members. Once the team field has been created, all team members will be able to add the fields to contacts that they have access to within the team Command account.
- Only Rainmakers and team members with an Enhanced/Unlimited permission level have the ability to create these team custom fields.
- Click here to learn how to create team fields.
To learn how to add team custom fields to contacts, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click the three dots beside the desired contact and select Edit.
4. Click Add More Information at the bottom of the Edit Contact form.
5. Click the drop-down arrow beside Custom.
6. Click Add Custom Field.
7. Select the custom field from the drop-down and make the entry for the custom field (depending on the type of the custom field). If the custom field does not exist, you can create the custom field from within the contact card (If you have an Enhanced or Unlimited team permission).
8. Click Save when done.
Once the custom field has been added to the contact, you can add the custom field to the column layout of your contact list and save it as a SmartView.
- Click here to learn how to your organize your database with customized columns, filters, and SmartViews.