While Command has many lead sources available to add to a lead/contact, every team's business is different, and we recognize that you might need to track lead sources that we have not considered. Rainmakers and team members with an Enhanced or Unlimited permission level have the ability to create team lead sources that can be used by all team members. Once the team field has been created, all team members will be able to add these lead sources to leads/contacts that they have access to within the team Command account.
- Only Rainmakers have the ability to create these custom team lead sources.
- Click here to learn how to create team lead sources.
To learn how to add team lead sources to team contacts, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
3. Click on the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click on the ellipses icon, , to the far right of the desired contact, and select Edit.
5. Click the Add More Information and click the Sales Pipeline drop-down.
6. Select the team Lead Source from the drop-down and click Save when done. You can remove a lead source that was selected by clicking the X icon beside it.