This functionality is coming soon!
The ability to turn off an agent's personal Command account will not be available for the initial launch. This functionality will be turned on in the weeks following the initial launch. This will be a decision you will need to make for each associate on your team, so it is a good idea to plan for this functionality and ensure that you are ready when is is turned on.
You will receive an email and Command notification, when the ability to turn off an agent's personal Command account is live for your team.
There is a clear distinction between your team Command account and an agent's personal Command account. An agent will be able to switch between these two versions of Command, as long as they have access to their personal Command (see the two options below).
Team Command Account
- When you create team SmartPlans, custom fields, tags and custom lead sources, the entire team will be able to utilize these, in the team Command account. This allows for your team to standardize organization and communication.
- When in the team Command account, any lead/contact that is added or imported will be owned by the team, not by any one agent.
- The permission levels you set for each associate, determines the access they have in the team Command account. Click here to learn more about permissions levels in your team Command account.
Personal Command Account
- The team will have no insight into the database organization, SmartPlans, or activities that are happening, in their personal Command account.
- When an agent is in their personal Command account, every lead/contact that is added, imported or synced using PieSync (for the initial release, there will be no team version of PieSync), will be owned by the agent, not the team.
On day one of the new functionality, the first thing that will happen, is that all team-owned leads/contacts will be migrated to the team Command account.
The new "Account" field is the driving factor for the leads/contacts that are migrated to the team Command account. All team-owned leads/contacts are automatically migrated, but you also have the ability to edit the Account field and have those personally owned leads/contacts migrated to the team Command account, where you can manage them using team standards, but retain ownership of them.
If you turn off an agent's personal Command account, all of their personal leads/contacts will migrate to the team Command account (see the options below).
Beyond those team-owned leads/contacts, and the Account field, there is a decision that a Rainmaker needs to make for every associate on the team:
Option 1: Turn Off Access to an Associate's Personal Command
- You have to take action on your Team Management page in Command Settings, to use this option. This functionality will not be available on the initial launch date, but you will get this access soon after. Doing this will cause the agent to lose access to their personal Contacts while they migrate to the team Command account. The amount of time this will take depends on the number of personal leads/contacts that are migrating.
- If you decide to turn off an agent's access to their personal Command, all of the leads/contacts that they personally own will migrate over to the team Command account, though the agent will retain ownership.
- The associate will not be able to toggle between their personal Command and the team Command account, they will only have access to the team Command account.
- While these folks can work their personal sphere in the team Command account, no future automatic leads that are captured will be owned by the agent. All leads captured by this agent (from KW App, Site, or Campaigns) will be owned by the team, with the agent as the primary assignee.
- All of the agent's personal SmartPlans will be stopped, and they won't have access to those old SmartPlans. They will need to re-add their owned/assigned leads and contacts to the team SmartPlans.
Option 2: Turn On Access to an Associate's Personal Command (Default Setting)
- By default, this is the setting that will be applied to every associate on your team. You can make this a permanent setting, or use this option to transition to only using the team Command account.
- Team-owned leads/contacts will migrate to the team Command account, and personally owned leads/contacts will stay in their personal Command account. For the agent owned leads/contacts, these will surface in the team Command account, but they will be totally read-only, and they will have to switch to their personal Command account to manage these.
- Agents do have the ability to migrate personal leads/contacts to the team Command account, and keep ownership, using the new Account field. This will allow them to work these leads/contacts using team standards, while keeping ownership.
- In the agent's personal Command account, they will use their own personal tags, custom fields, custom lead sources, and personal SmartPlans. Any lead/contact that migrates to the team Command account will be removed from these personal SmartPlans.
- When the agent adds or imports contacts in their personal Command account, they will be owned by the agent. When they add or import leads/contacts in the team Command account, they will be owned by the team, with the agent set as the primary assignee.
- Leads captured by the agent's campaigns will be owned by the agent. Leads captured from KW Consumer products (landing pages, KW Agent Sites, and KW App) will be owned by the team, with the branded agent as the assignee.
So, you will need to decide if each associate on your team should have access to their personal Command account (even though you won't get this option on the launch date, you can still make the decision and be ready for the ability to turn this on/off), and you will need to set a permission level for each associate. All of this sounds very complicated, but there are some basic questions you can answer for each agent to guide these decisions. Click the button below to access the guide we created, to help you make these decisions: