There is a clear distinction between a users team Command account and an agent's personal Command account. An agent has the ability to not only switch between these two versions of Command
(see the two options below), but also move leads/contacts from one account to another, depending on how much collaboration and visibility you want the rest of your team to have in relation to the lead/contact.
Team Command Account
- The permission levels that are set for each associate, will determine the access they have in the team Command account.
- Learn more about permissions levels in your team Command account.
- When a user creates team SmartPlans, custom fields, tags and custom lead sources, the entire team will be able to utilize these, in the team Command account. This allows for the team to standardize organization and communication.
- When in the team Command account, any lead/contact that is manually added will be owned by the team, not by any one agent. When importing contacts in the team Command account, the owner of the contact will always be the team, not the agent importing the list. Team members with the proper permission level do have the ability to change the ownership of a lead/contact from the team to an agent, but this will have to be done after the list is imported, if needed.
- When associating leads/contacts with functionality in a teamified applet (team Opportunities, team SmartPlans, etc.), the lead/contact must exist in the team Command account. If the lead/contact is in the personal Command account, the teamified applet will not recognize that the lead/contact exists.
Personal Command Account
- The team will have no insight into the database organization, SmartPlans, or activities that are happening, in their personal Command account.
- When an agent is in their personal Command account, every lead/contact that is added, imported or synced using API Nation (for the initial release, there will be no team version of API Nation, will be owned by the agent, not the team.
- When associating leads/contacts with the personal Command account version of an applet (personal Opportunities, personal SmartPlans, personal email campaigns, etc.), the lead/contact must be in the personal Command account. If the lead/contact exists in the team Command account, the personal Command account version of the applet will not recognize that the lead/contact exists.