In Command, we have several notifications that will let you know when something important happens, so that you can take action. There are three types of notifications:
- Desktop In-App - these appear on the web version of Command. They can be accessed by clicking the bell icon, , at the top right of any page in Command.
- Mobile In-App - these appear inside the Command App. They can be access by tapping the bell icon, , at the bottom right of the Command App.
- Ensure that you download the Command App on your phone and log in with your KW login credentials to view these.
- Mobile Push - these appear as device notifications from the Command App, even when the Command App is closed. Click the notification on your device to view it in the Command App.
- Ensure that you download the Command App on your phone and have logged in recently, with your KW login credentials.
You now have the ability to control which individual notifications, of each type, you receive or don't receive. There are a few exceptions, like exporting contacts or documents, where you can't turn off the desktop notifications since the notification is required to access the export file. By default, all desktop notifications will be turned on, and some App notifications are on and some are off. As you start changing these settings, there is a button in each category that allows you to revert back to the default.
Notification preferences are organized into categories based on functionality or applet. The categories you see are based on the applets you have access to. For instance, only KW leaders with proper access to Recruits, in Command MC, will see the Recruits category.
To turn Command and Command App notifications on or off:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your profile picture, at the top right of the page, then select Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click General Settings, then select Notification Preferences.
4. Select the notification category you want to manage.
5. You will see each notification type available, in that category. Check the boxes for the notifications you want to receive, for each notification type (desktop, in-app, push), and uncheck the boxes for notifications you don't want to receive.
- At the top right of the page, you can use the Quick Actions drop-down to turn all notifications in the category on/off, or to reset to default.
6. Once you make your changes, click Save, at the bottom right of the page.